All original written and photographic material on this site is the property of the author, and is not to be used without permission.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Miss me yet?

The blog looks spankin.' LOVE it.

I am a teacher for the next 8 days. Then I will figure out the next step in my life. I am having the same feeling I did when I was graduating college... I have an idea of what I want to do... It's just not set in stone yet. But, let's be honest, with the right attitude, things always work out.

This got me thinking about new chapters in life. When is it time to turn the page of one chapter and crack open the pages of a new one? When does being miserable in one stage of life force you to to embark on a brand new journey? When is enough enough?

God made us to be happy. The common misconception of today's society is that we need to be in bliss 24/7, having as much fun as we can possibly fit into the 24 hours of every day.

What is happiness?

Well, I could literally write a book about it, but unfortunately for me/fortunately for you, it's already been done.

My summer reading recommendations are:



AND




Happiness and freedom go hand-in-hand. Check out these titles and I promise your life will be forever changed...

Trust me.

Baci,
Britt

1 comment:

Laura said...

Matt Kelly just signed that book. It deeply influenced my life, and i loved it!
.....im glad you found me on here, too.
<3